[Commlist] PhD course audience practices in the age of datafication

Wed Mar 17 14:54:38 GMT 2021

Invitation to interested PhD students:

**

*PhD course AUDIENCE PRACTICES IN THE AGE OF DATAFICATION: Conceptual, methodological and epistemological tensions in audience research (June 21st to 24th 2021) *

The course has been moved to a fully online course, and although we are disappointed not to meet on campus, we hope that this format will provide an opportunity for more students to participate.

The course involves lectures, workshops and feedback sessions. We are planning the course so as to not spend too much time in front of the screen, with lots of interactions and breaks. The course starts at 13:00 CET to allow early birds in North and South America to participate.

Come and discuss audience research with Brita Ytre-Arne, Hallvard Moe, Tim Highfield, Irene Costera Meijer, Göran Bolin, as well as Jannie Møller Hartley, David Mathieu, Kim Schrøder and Chris Peters.

For more detail and to sign-up: https://study.ruc.dk/class/view/24046 <https://study.ruc.dk/class/view/24046>