[Commlist] CFP - ACM Hypertext & Social Media Conference 2021

Tue Jan 26 21:54:48 GMT 2021

Call for Papers
ACM Hypertext and Social Media Conference 2021
29 August – 1 September 2021
Trinity College Dublin & online (A hybrid event)
Hosted by: the ADAPT Centre
The theme of #ACMHT21 is:
 “Hypertext in a Multimodal World.”

The ACM Hypertext and Social Media Conference is a premium venue for high quality peer-reviewed research on hypertext theory, systems and applications. It is concerned with all aspects of modern hypertext research including social media, semantic web, dynamic and computed hypertext and hypermedia as well as narrative systems and applications.

The hypertext paradigm has transformed the way we store and transfer knowledge and how we think about information and access it. We access the same sources via multiple devices, ranging from smart watches and smart phones to laptops. Information and transactions become ever more visual, with video increasingly replacing traditional text-based web pages. Particularly, we use interactive hypertext, news feeds and videos for getting things done: planning a trip, managing our finances, interacting with colleagues, friends and family, being productive and creative.

We welcome the following types of submissions:
A. Main Conference Tracks

    1. Adaptive Web and Recommender Systems
    2. Social Web
    3. Semantic Web and NLP
    4. Human-information Interaction, Search and Retrieval
    5. Digital Humanities, Games, and Culture

B. Late Breaking Results (LBR)
C. Doctoral Consortium (DC) Track
D. Workshops & Exhibitions (more information coming soon)

Submissions will be made through EasyChair.

Main Tracks Paper Deadlines:
14 May 2021 | Paper deadline
9 July 2021 | Papers notifications
30 July 2021 | Camera-ready deadline

LBR & DC Deadlines
21 June 2021 | Submission deadline
9 July 2021 | Notifications
16 July 2021 | Camera-ready deadline

For more details on the CFP visit: http://ht.acm.org/ht2021/cfp/

For questions, please contact:
Nicole Basaraba, Publicity Chair, ACMHT21 ((basarabn /at/ tcd.ie))