Archive for November 2021

[Commlist] 25 Lectureships and Senior Lectureship

Tue Nov 09 20:58:24 GMT 2021

Queen Mary University of London, is inviting 25 lectureships/senior lectureships in Humanities and Social Sciences as permanent positions, open to candidates who can demonstrate that they are able to build on our existing strengths and add strategic, additional capacity to our core areas of expertise. They offer an early career route to formally enhance the lecturer’s development.

Applicants’ expertise and research interests should ideally focus on the following themes identified across the Faculty, and applications are particularly welcomed from those with experience of interdisciplinary research which would connect to the activity of the Institute for the Humanities and Social Sciences, and who demonstrate capacity to contribute to the further development of the Faculty’s interdisciplinary links and foci:

  * Environment, sustainability and climate
  * Public humanities and public policy
  * Big data and digital humanities
  * Health and wellbeing
  * Equalities, inequalities and diversity

Lectureships/Senior Lectureships - Queen Mary University of London (qmul.ac.uk) <https://www.qmul.ac.uk/lectureships-hss/lectureshipssenior-lectureships/>