Archive for April 2020

[Commlist] CfP Colloquy: Text, Theory, Critique

Tue Apr 21 10:09:27 GMT 2020

Call for papers to any postgraduate students, early career researchers, and academic staff who may be interested?

We are Francesca and Giulia, co-editors-in-chief of /Colloquy: Text, Theory, Critique/, a peer-reviewed open access journal run by postgraduate students from Monash University, Australia.

We are currently looking for submissions for our special issue on _WRITING CLIMATE_, to be published in mid-2020. The deadline for submissions will be the 31st of May and authors will be notified as soon as possible on the outcome of their submission.

We are also looking for general, unsolicited submissions for our end-of-2020 issue. Our submission policies can be found here <https://www.monash.edu/arts/languages-literatures-cultures-linguistics/colloquy/submissions> and our editorial team can be contacted using the following email address: (arts-colloquy /at/ monash.edu) <mailto:(arts-colloquy /at/ monash.edu)>.

We would be grateful if you could circulate this call for papers to any postgraduate students, early career researchers, and academic staff who may be interested in submitting.

Our latest issue can be found here <https://arts.monash.edu/languages-literatures-cultures-linguistics/colloquy/current-issue>.