Archive for March 2020

[Commlist] LCM Network of MeCCSA conference postponed

Fri Mar 27 14:59:04 GMT 2020

It will come as no surprise that the LCM Network  of MeCCSA is postponing our joint conference with the Policy Network planned for June 26, 2020. We feel we have no other option given the current state of affairs. We are hopeful that we will be able to re-arrange the event for a future date.

In the interim, we would like to arrange a series of virtual research seminar in order to keep us in touch with each other as far as possible. We envisage a Zoom-hosted meeting, led by an invited presentation which participants then respond to. If you would like to lead a seminar as a presenter, please contact Rachel Matthews at (aa5891 /at/ coventry.ac.uk).

She will see if there is enough interest to collate a series.