Archive for March 2020

[Commlist] new special series of essays on Sci-fi and information law published

Fri Mar 27 14:52:42 GMT 2020

We've delighted to inform you that we've just published as new special series of essays on Sci-fi and information law, guest-edited my Natali Helberger, Joost Poort and Mykola Makhortykh.

Papers in this special series:

Four tales of sci-fi and information law
Natali Helberger, University of Amsterdam
Joost Poort, University of Amsterdam
Mykola Makhortykh, University of Bern
https://policyreview.info/scifi-infolaw

The emergent property market
Jon Crowcroft, Cambridge University
https://policyreview.info/node/1453

Generation NeoTouch: how digital touch is impacting the way we are intimate
Christine Würth, Freelance creative
https://policyreview.info/node/1454

The storyteller
James Danielsen, Rhodes University