Archive for March 2020

[Commlist] Symposium on Political Journalism & the Impact of the Market

Mon Mar 23 15:24:46 GMT 2020

Postponement of the Symposium on Political Journalism & the Impact of the Market (University of Groningen)

Unfortunately, given the circumstances with the global spread of the coronavirus, we have decided to postpone the Symposium on Political Journalism & the Impact of the Market (University of Groningen). The symposium has now been rescheduled for 28-29 September. We hope that by thenwe will be able to safely meet.

The call for papers is currently postponed as well, and a new call will be published in due time. We would like to thank those who have already submitted, and to reassure that your submissions will be taken into account.

From Chrysi Dagoula / (c.dagoula /at/ rug.nl)