Archive for March 2020

[Commlist] journal of digital war

Fri Mar 06 19:15:39 GMT 2020

We are delighted to announce the launch of the Journal of Digital War published by Palgrave Macmillan (Springer Nature).

https://www.digital-war.org

The Journal:

Sees digital war as having gone mainstream.

Pioneers agenda-setting dialogue on the waging, experiencing, and witnessing of contemporary warfare.

Welcomes timely interventions from practitioners, scholars and students.

Aims and Scope:

https://www.palgrave.com/gp/journal/42984/authors/aims-scope

Submit manuscripts here: https://www.palgrave.com/gp/journal/42984/authors/submission

Special Issue proposals:

https://www.palgrave.com/gp/journal/42984/authors/submitting-a-special-issue-proposal-for-consideration-in-digital

All content is open access until end of 2021.

For review content, contact our Reviews Editor: Ally McCrow-Young: (ally.mccrowyoung /at/ hum.ku.dk) <mailto:(ally.mccrowyoung /at/ hum.ku.dk)>

Issue 1 contributors:

https://www.digital-war.org/issue-1

ALGORITHMIC ANXIETIES:

Trevor Paglen in conversation with Anthony Downey now published:

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1057%2Fs42984-020-00001-2

Follow us @DigitalWarJnl

https://twitter.com/digitalwarjnl

Enquiries: