[Commlist] cfp: Marketing Identity 2019: Offline is the new online

Sun Aug 25 19:38:15 GMT 2019

We are pleased to invite you to our traditional scientific event – *international conference* organised by Faculty of Mass Media Communication, University of SS. Cyril and Methodius in Trnava that takes place on *5**th – 6th November 2019* at Smolenice Castle, Slovakia.

The main topic of this year’s *Marketing Identity 2019 *conference is *"Offline is the new online**"*. Please see the attached file for details or visit our website <https://fmk.sk/marketing-identity/>.

*Important dates:*
By 2nd October 2019 - Deadline for submitting applications and papers
5th – 6th November 2019 - Date of the conference

*Electronic application* is available here <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdezX3Um_dpgw84BDjl3UN9GkXxmgyyGkt1Gga0hCemfnaxXw/viewform>.

Please note that selected papers written in English will be published *in special conference proceedings and submitted for indexation in renowned scientific databases *(Web of Science).

*We would also like to inform you that the conference proceedings related to Marketing Identity 2013 - 2018 are indexed in Web of Science. *
We look forward to seeing you in Smolenice.

*Organising and programme committee*
*Marketing Identity 2019
*e-mail: (marketing.identity /at/ fmk.sk) <mailto:(marketing.identity /at/ fmk.sk)>
web: fmk.sk/marketing-identity <http://fmk.sk/marketing-identity>

FB: Konferencie FMK <https://www.facebook.com/KonferencieFmk>