Archive for January 2017

[ecrea] New Issue Revista Mediterránea de Comunicación / Mediterranean Journal of Communication

Wed Jan 04 07:30:19 GMT 2017

We are pleased to announce that Revista Mediterránea de Comunicación / Mediterranean Journal of Communicationjournal's latest issue is now available. This contains Special Issue Digital journalism in the Network Society coordinated by Dr. José Alberto García Avilés.

Vol 8, No 1 (2017) is now available to any interested reader in open access clicking here <http://www.mediterranea-comunicacion.org/issue/view/663>

Revista Mediterránea de Comunicación/Mediterranean Journal of Communicationpublish all kind of re

search articles related with commercial communication, advertising, journalist or broadcasting all in an open access. We welcome interdisciplinary articles, especially if they are original and with innovative proposals but using a rigorous methodology. We accept articles as well as reviews and essays.Each year we edit a unique electronic volume but with two semestral issues. The first one is published on January 1st and number two is published on July 1st. The text will be published in a pre-print system after getting the approval review and will be bill boarded up to the moment where they will be finally published. We publish in Spanish, English, Portuguese, French, Italian, Catalan, Euskera and Galician language. In any case we will always publish metadata in Spanish and English.

Next Call for Papers:

- 2017 V8N2. Double Special Issue: Music, advertising and transmedia storytelling. Coordinators: Dr. Eduardo Viñuela, University of Oviedo (Spain) & Dr. Candelaria Sánchez, University of Alicante (Spain); Music video and new trends in music-visual formats.Coordinators: Dr. Ana María Sedeño Valdellós, Dr. José Patricio Pérez Rufí, University of Málaga (Spain) & Dr. Virginia Guarinos Galán, University of Sevilla (Spain). Deadline: 30 de abril de 2017.

- 2018 V9N1:Academic Radio in the Digital Convergence. Coordinator: Dr. Miguel Angel Ortiz, University Complutense of Madrid (Spain). Deadline: 15th October 2017.

- 2018 V9N2. Double Special Issue: Educommunication and Promotion of Health coordinate by Francisco García García, Universidad Complutense de Madrid (Spain) & Carlos Gurpegui Vidal, University Oberta of Catalonian (Spain); LEDS Generation: Educommunication, Media competences and smartphones coordinate by Dr. Ignacio Aguaded, University of Huelva (Spain) & Dr. Eliana Nagamini, Universidade de São Paulo (Brazil).

Click here <http://www.mediterranea-comunicacion.org/about/editorialPolicies#custom-5>to further details CFP.