[ecrea] IASS-AIS World Congress of Semiotics, 2017 - Deadline extension

Fri Dec 23 00:25:36 GMT 2016

IASS-AIS World Congress of Semiotics, 2017 - Deadline extension From (isisemiotics /at/ gmail.com)

This is the second call for papers for the 13th World Congress of Semiotics,
Due to the various requests received, we are very happy to announce that we are extending the deadline for submitting the papers until January 31, 2017.
There will be no additional extensions after this date, under no condition.

The congress will be held on June 26-30, 2017 at the International Semiotics Institute of Kaunas University of Technology, Lithuania. The congress will take place in the premises of the Faculty of Social Sciences, Arts and Humanities of the aforementioned university, in A. Mickeviciaus Street 37, Kaunas.
All info: _http://isisemiotics.eu/iass2017_ (check regularly for updates)

See you in Kaunas!

Paul Cobley (President), Kristian Bankov (Secretary General) - International Association for Semiotic Studies (_http://iass-ais.org/_ <_http://iass-ais.org/_> ) Dario Martinelli - International Semiotics Institute (_http://isisemiotics.eu_ <_http://isisemiotics.eu/_> )

--
International Semiotics Institute
Kaunas University of Technology
Kaunas, Lithuania