[ecrea] CFP - Jeunesse: Young People, Texts, Cultures

Tue Dec 20 02:04:33 GMT 2016

CALL FOR PAPERS: *Jeunesse: Young People, Texts, Cultures*

Published by the Centre for Research in Young People’s Texts and Cultures (CRYTC) at the University of Winnipeg, *Jeunesse: Young People, Texts, Cultures* is an interdisciplinary, refereed academic journal whose mandate is to publish research on and to provide a forum for discussion about cultural productions for, by, and about young people.

Our scope is international; while we have a special interest in Canada, we welcome submissions concerning all areas and cultures. The focus of the journal is on the cultural functions and representations of “the child.” This can include:

- children’s and young adult literature and media;

- young people’s material culture, including toys;

- digital culture and young people;

- historical and contemporary constructions, functions, and roles of “the child”;

- and literature, art, and films by children and young adults.

We welcome articles in both English and French. Submissions are accepted on a rolling basis.