[ecrea] cfp Istanbul Gelişim University III. International New Media Conference

Fri Nov 18 15:20:18 GMT 2016

Istanbul Gelişim University III. International New Media Conference

*Date: *April 20, 2017

*Website: *http://intlnewmediacon.gelisim.edu.tr/

Daily lives of individuals, social structures, both social and natural sciences and technological developments of all kind are interacting with each others in so many ways. Days when Internet, computer technologies and mobile devices were revolutionary topics are not so old. But today, we are talking about improvements in VR (virtual reality) and AR (Augmented Reality) technologies, new convergence options and geometrically growing massive digital databases.

With the awareness of all these developments, Istanbul Gelişim University aims to set light to theoretical and practical advancements in new media by conferences it has been organized since 2015. The global theme of our third and interdisciplinary new media conference this year is /entrepreneurship and innovation in new media ecosystem. /Our conference is open to related works as well as other interdisciplinary endeavors and studies in fields of communicative sciences, mass communication and media. Our conference is going to be held on 20th April 2017 in Istanbul Gelişim University Faculty of Fine Arts.

We would like to welcome all academic and professional participants from both national and international circles.

Contact: (ondogan /at/ gelisim.edu.tr)

Onur Doğan
Istanbul Gelisim University
Faculty of Economics, Administrative and Social Sciences
Department of New Media