[ecrea] Call for Papers: Screen Studies Conference 23-5 June 2017

Fri Sep 30 16:45:34 GMT 2016

The 27th international Screen Studies Conference will take place at the University of Glasgow, 23-25 June, 2017, programmed by Karen Lury for Screen journal. There is no specific theme this year, and we are therefore pleased to invite proposals on all topics within film and television studies. Pre-formed panels will be considered but not prioritised. For our plenary sessions we are delighted to have papers by Professor Steven Connor (University of Cambridge), Professor Carol Mavor (University of Manchester) and Professor Anna McCarthy (New York University).
The deadline for proposals is midnight (GMT) on Sunday, 15th January 2017.
For further details about submitting a proposal, please visit our website: http://www.gla.ac.uk/services/screen/conference2017/

Heather Middleton - Journal and Conference Administrator
[Monday, Wednesday, Thursday]

Screen
Gilmorehill Centre
University of Glasgow