[ecrea] 2016-17 General call for research articles for the Asia Pacific Public Relations Journal:

Fri Sep 02 07:22:07 GMT 2016

*2016-17 General call for research articles for the Asia Pacific Public Relations Journal:*
*
*
The Asia Pacific Public Relations Journal publishes original papers on public relations and related areas. There are two online issues a year.

The Journal is has an editorial board and all research papers are subject to double blind peer review. The editor welcomes papers from established and emerging scholars.

The journal has several areas of specific focus and these are:

     - Issues, research and cases related to the Asia Pacific region

     - Public relations pedagogy: research, cases, commentary

     - original scholarship and commentary on general areas of public
     relations research and practice.

Special issues or special sections of issues will be considered on application to the Editor.

The journal also would like to see submissions that examine ways to more effectively present public relations research and assess its impact. Research that examines these issues in our field and suggests mechanisms for increased engagement with the work published in this and other journals in our field would be very welcome.

The editor will invite an guest commentary by a leading scholar/practitioner in our field for each issue and welcomes suggestions from readers as to people they would like to hear from.

All submission guidelines and processes are available through the website https://novaojs.newcastle.edu.au/apprj/index.php/apprj/index