[ecrea] PhDs in Film and Media studies - Research Bursaries available

Wed Jun 22 07:19:05 GMT 2016

The Humanities Media Research Group at the University of Hertfordshire is now accepting applications for new PhD students starting in September 2016. Although we are unable to provide full scholarships, we do offer bursaries of £800 per year for 3 years (full-time) for three suitable candidates, in order to support you with research related expenses. We offer PhD supervision in the following areas of research:

Film and TV Aesthetics
Film, Philosophy and Religion
Gender studies
Screen adaptations and crime drama
Broadcast Media and Postcolonial Studies

If you would like to find out more, please contact Dr Sylvie Magerstädt, Research Leader in Media, School of Humanities, University of Hertfordshire at (s.magerstadt /at/ herts.ac.uk)
The deadline for receiving applications is 8th July 2016.