[ecrea] Job Title Academic Director (Research)

Wed Apr 27 16:32:22 GMT 2016

Job Title Academic Director (Research)
School of Arts and Humanities, St Mary's University, London.
Hours: full-time
Term:  permanent
Salary:  £58,000 pa
Academic grade: dependent on the candidate's qualifications
Founded in 1850, St Mary’s University combines a long and distinguished history with ambitious plans for the future. Our mission is to provide students with an excellent education and the foundations for a successful career, in a warm and inclusive environment based on our Catholic ethos. The School of Arts and Humanities offers a dynamic set of degree programmes spanning Media Arts, Creative Writing, Drama, Philosophy, English, Sociology and History. Future plans include developments in Journalism, Politics and Public Relations. As well as championing academic excellence, our curricula are designed to enhance students’ employability, with a focus on vocational training and strong professional links. Student satisfaction and post graduate employment are both well above the national average. The Academic Director will work with the School's senior management team in the development and implementation of the School's research strategy which centres around English, History and Communication. For further information about the role and for details of how to apply please go to the following website https://stmarysjobs.engageats.co.uk/LoginV2.aspx?enc=vDVLPY6BrOnmx9szwB5icMU/Bp97ap1BlI/jb0LhRYVeoh/cn5bYgvW+9EbbSw7a
Closing Date:              8th May at 23:59 UK time
It is anticipated interviews will be held on the 19th and 20th May.