[ecrea] Journal of British Cinema and Television - Issue 13.2 now online

Wed Apr 13 01:30:26 GMT 2016

*Journal of British Cinema and Television – 13.2*
*Post-millennial British Art Cinema*
*Table of Contents*
Introduction: Post-millennial British Art Cinema
Paul Newland and Brian Hoyle
Come to Daddy? Claiming Chris Cunningham for British Art Cinema
James Leggott
‘I didn't think I'd be working on this type of film’: Berberian Sound
Studio and British Art Film as Alternative Film History
Paul Newland
Art Cinema and The Arbor: Tape-recorded Testimony, Film Art and Feminism
Beth Johnson
Off-road and Off-beat: Gadael Lenin, American Interior and the
Transnational Focus of Welsh Art Cinema
Kate Woodward
When Peter Met Sergei: Art Cinema Past, Present and Future in Eisenstein
in Guanajuato
Brian Hoyle
_View full table of contents >_
<http://www.euppublishing.com/toc/jbctv/13/2>
Best wishes,
Katherine
*Katherine Marshall*
Journals Marketing Manager (maternity cover for Ruth Allison)
Edinburgh University Press
The Tun - Holyrood Road
12 (2f) Jackson’s Entry
Edinburgh, EH8 8PJ
UK
Tel. +44 (0) 131 650 4220
Fax. +44 (0) 131 650 3286
(_ruth.allison /at/ eup.ed.ac).uk_ <mailto:(ruth.allison /at/ eup.ed.ac.uk)>
*Visit: **_www.euppublishing.com_* <http://www.euppublishing.com/>*|
Explore: **_https://euppublishingblog.com_*
<https://euppublishingblog.com/>*| Follow:
**_https://twitter.com/EdinburghUP_*