[ecrea] cfp: Agenda Setting Journal

Wed Mar 30 16:47:10 GMT 2016

Call for Papers:  The Agenda Setting Journal: Theory, Practice, Critique
to be published in 2017 is accepting manuscripts.  Please upload
manuscripts at http://benjamins.com/catalog/asj. The deadline for the
first issue is May 1, 2016.

/The Agenda Setting Journal: Theory, Practice, Critique /aims to house
premiere research showcasing the interplay of the media agenda and the
public agenda in a multitude of contexts and fields. We welcome studies,
using agenda setting to examine a diversity of issues using a range of
research methods.  Studies that report on and expand the theory are
welcome. Because of the scope of agenda-setting, International studies
are encouraged as well as qualitative and quantitative methodologies.
We are interested in publishing research on agenda setting focusing but
not limited to:

·Theory building and development

·All levels of agenda setting

·Traditional and new media