[ecrea] Film-Philosophy Journal Open for Submissions

Wed Jan 06 22:40:47 GMT 2016

/Film-Philosophy/ is glad to announce that we are now open for new
article submissions.

/Film-Philosophy/ is an open access peer-reviewed academic journal
dedicated to the engagement between film studies and philosophy. The
journal is interested in the ways in which films develop and contribute
to philosophical discussion. We particularly welcome articles that set
up an active engagement between film studies and philosophy, thereby
sustaining a thoughtful re-evaluation of key aspects of each discipline.

We are now published by Edinburgh University Press:

http://www.euppublishing.com/r/film-philosophy

Submissions of a maximum of 8000 words using the APA referencing style
should be made through this link:

http://www.film-philosophy.com/index.php/f-p/about/submissions/

Best wishes for new year,

David Sorfa, on behalf of the Editorial Board

--
Dr David Sorfa
Managing Editor

Email: (david.sorfa /at/ ed.ac.uk) <mailto:(david.sorfa /at/ ed.ac.uk)>
Journal: http://www.euppublishing.com/r/film-philosophy

Conference: http://www.film-philosophy.com/conference