Archive for April 2016

[ecrea] Vacancies: 3 Assistant-Profs in Media Studies @University of Groningen

Wed Apr 13 14:04:09 GMT 2016

3 Assistant Professors in Media Studies (2.5 fte)

Centre for Media and Journalism Studies, University of Groningen

For more informatie:
https://www.academictransfer.com/employer/RUG/vacancy/33303/lang/en/

Excellent research assessments and growing student numbers enable the
Department of Media Studies and Journalism of the University of
Groningen to hire three assistant professors. We are looking for
candidates with expertise in a wide range of media related fields,
including (but not limited to):

-Social Media

-Media Innovation and Management

-Media and Democracy

-(Digital) Media Theory

-Journalism Studies

The positions are open to candidates with a wide range of research
interests and theoretical and methodological expertise. They should be
able to teach courses in media studies and/or journalism studies on the
BA and MA level, and contribute to our research program.

--
Marcel J. Broersma
Professor of Journalism Studies and Media / Head of Department