Archive for January 2016

[ecrea] 2 Posts (Chair and SL) at the University of Leicester

Thu Jan 07 17:06:15 GMT 2016

There are 2 job opportunities in the Department of Media and
Communication at the University of Leicester. Join a growing and dynamic
department which was placed 15^th overall in the REF, and the top ten
for the number of research active staff. It is also in ranked 8^th in
the 2016 Complete University Guide.

Chair in Media and Communication
<http://ig5.i-grasp.com/fe/tpl_UniversityOfLeicester01.asp?s=4A515F4E5A565B1A&jobid=95066,5489565965&key=107965333&c=35482341127941&pagestamp=seyxxvyrnonglgffvj>
to offer leadership to one or more of our research clusters: Public
Communication; Digital Networks and Communication; and Media Culture.

SL/ Reader in Digital Media
<http://ig5.i-grasp.com/fe/tpl_UniversityOfLeicester01.asp?s=4A515F4E5A565B1A&jobid=94743,1252540223&key=107965333&c=35482341127941&pagestamp=sekivvtgepjwbrcylc>
to enhance our growing reputation in digital media research.

Please contact myself or Mark Banks ((mb612 /at/ le.ac.uk)
<mailto:(mb612 /at/ le.ac.uk)>) for more information about the posts and feel
free to circulate to interested colleagues.

All best

Helen

*Professor Helen Wood
Head of Department*

Media and Communication

Bankfield House, 132 New Walk
University of Leicester, University Road, Leicester, LE1 7RH, UK