[ecrea] New Articles added to Film-Philosophy 19 (2015)

Tue Dec 22 19:17:59 GMT 2015

/Film-Philosophy/ has just updated its latest volume (19, 2015) at
http://www.film-philosophy.com/

All articles are Open Access and are freely available to download via
our website.

We are also pleased to announce that we are now accepting new article
submissions (max 8000 words):

http://www.film-philosophy.com/index.php/f-p/about/submissions/

Future issues of/ Film-Philosophy/ will be published by Edinburgh
University Press and we remain a fully Open Access journal:

http://www.euppublishing.com/journal/film

On behalf of the Editorial Board, all the best for 2016!

Dr David Sorfa
University of Edinburgh
(david.sorfa /at/ ed.ac.uk) <mailto:(david.sorfa /at/ ed.ac.uk)>
--
/Film-Philosophy/ Managing Editor

/Film-Philosophy/
Vol 19 (2015)

http://www.film-philosophy.com/index.php/f-p/issue/view/89

New Articles
--------

*NEW* Voiding Cinema: Subjectivity Beside Itself, or Unbecoming Cinema in
Enter the Void  (124-145)
William Brown,David H. Fleming

*NEW* A Blueprint for (Im)possible Places: Narrative Crisis in Antonioni's
L'Eclisse  (1962) (146-171)
Dennis Lo

*NEW* Love's Old Song Will Be New: Deleuze, Busby Berkeley and
Becoming-Music (172-189)
Steven Pustay

*NEW* The Battle for Moral Supremacy in  There Will Be Blood  and
Unforgiven  (190-207)
Elena Woolley

*NEW* A Phenomenological Approach to  Donnie Darko  (208-220)
Alex E. Blazer

*NEW* Monstrosity and the Not-Yet:  Edward Scissorhands  via Ernst Bloch
and Georg Simmel (221-248)
Craig Hammond

*NEW* Consumerism, Aristotle and  Fantastic Mr. Fox  (249-269)
Matt Duncan

*NEW* Representative Men:  Moral Perfectionism, Masculinity and
Psychoanalysis in  Good Will Hunting  (270-288)
Anna Cooper

*NEW* 'Let me see her face when he kisses her, please': Mediating Emotion
and Locating the Melodramatic Mode in  Stella Dallas  (289-303)
Ilka Brasch

*NEW* Derridean Blackmail in  The Big Sleep : Allegorizing the Unfixable
Mirages of Photography, Film and Criticism (304-324)
Christopher D. Morris

*NEW* The Image of a Mind-Skull: Samuel Beckett’s ... but the clouds ...
and Television-Philosophy (325-343)
Atene Mendelyte