[ecrea] New Issue of Frames Journal

Wed Dec 09 00:50:31 GMT 2015

The *Department of Film Studies
<http://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/filmstudies/>* at the University of St
Andrews is pleased to announce the release of the latest issue of Frames
Cinema Journal, *Going Viral: The Changing Faces of (Inter)Media Culture
<http://framescinemajournal.com/>*, edited by Dr William Brown.

*Contents*

**

*_Editorial_*

**

*Letter from the Editors*

Eileen Rositzka and Amber Shields

**

*Introduction: Digital Secrets, Digital Lies*

William Brown

*_Feature Articles_*

*“Where We’re Going, We Don’t Need an Effective Online Audience
Engagement Strategy”: The Case of the /Secret Cinema/ Viral Backlash*

Sarah Atkinson and Helen Kennedy

*“Like Movies for Radio”: Media Convergence and the /Serial/ Podcast
Sensation*

Jennifer O’Meara

*_P.O.V._*

*Apple is Not the Only Fruit_
_*William Brown

*Analyse and Invent: A Reflection on Making Audiovisual Essays*

Cristína Álvarez López and Adrian Martin*_

_Horror in the Digital Age*

Connor McMorran

**

*About /Frames/*

/Frames Cinema Journal/, based at the University of St Andrews, is an
online biannual publication that aims to be a space for cutting edge
research and ongoing discussions among film and media scholars.  For
more information and calls for papers, please visit our *website
<http://framescinemajournal.com/>.*

Best Wishes,

Eileen Rositzka and Amber Shields

Frames Editors in Chief

--
Amber Shields
PhD Candidate and Teaching Assistant, Film Studies

Department of Film Studies
University of St Andrews
99 North Street
St. Andrews, KY16 9AD
Scotland, UK

Email: (alfs /at/ st-andrews.ac.uk) <mailto:(alfs /at/ st-andrews.ac.uk)>