[ecrea] Professor of Media and Cultural Studies or Heritage Studies at Newcastle University

Tue Sep 22 18:48:25 GMT 2015

I'd like to draw your attention to a new post now advertised at Newcastle University. We wish to appoint a Chair of Media, Culture and/or Heritage. The job specification is advertised on Jobs.ac.uk at: http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/ATY791/g664-professor-of-media-culture-and-or-heritage/ We are looking for someone in any field of Media, Communication and Cultural Studies OR in Heritage studies to join a dynamic team. We wish to appoint in EITHER of these two broad subject areas (see: http://www.ncl.ac.uk/sacs/mch/about/). The closing date is 15th October 2015. For informal enquires you are welcome to email me at (Deborah.chambers /at/ ncl.ac.uk).

Very best wishes,

Deborah Chambers
Professor of Media and Cultural Studies
Newcastle University