[ecrea] BCNmeetingPR#6

Thu Sep 10 16:12:30 GMT 2015

[CFP]  International conference BCNmeetingPR#6
Barcelona International PR 2016 Conference
Barcelona, 28th and 29th of June 2016

*****Call For Papers*****

We are pleased to announce that Barcelona International PR Meeting #6 will take place next 28th and 29th of June 2016 in Barcelona. The sixth edition of the conference is entitled Developing Public Relations: Entertainment, Ethics, Innovation, Teaching, and Territories and we warmly invite you to attend.

In a crowded promotional culture, although the e-word least mentioned is extinction, no field can rest on its laurels. Writers have proclaimed the death, or at least the end of, both Advertising and Marketing. Neither has yet happened but to secure a future, PR must keep developing. Accordingly, we suggest four areas for consideration and add some questions and suggestions below, As usual, we stress these are NOT put forward as any kind of definitive list - but as prompts for a spread of responses: entertainment, ethics ,innovation ,teaching and territories.

In line with our consistent practice as conference organisers, we invite a wide range of contributions and welcome any proposals that help explore the spectrum of concerns of developing contemporary PR. We hope to offer publishing opportunities and will keep you in touch with our progress.

*****Deadline for abstracts*****

Abstract submission for an individual presentation (abstracts of between 250-300 words) or a panel (3 presenters maximum and overall submission to have 250 word abstract and 3 shorter abstracts up to 200 words each): February 15, 2016

http://www.uoc.edu/portal/en/symposia/prconference2016/pdf/CFP_BCNmeetingPR2016.pdf

Acceptance notification (by email) will be no later than: February 22, 2016

Early bird payment: March 26, 2016

Submission of selected papers: before the conference

Please pass this message on to your department and to colleagues who may be interested in our conference.

We hope to welcome you – or welcome you back – to Barcelona in 2016,

Organizing Committee
Barcelona PR Meeting #6
International PR 2016 Conference
(prconference /at/ uoc.edu)