[ecrea] Opportunities in Media and Communication at the University of Leicester

Fri Aug 14 09:42:16 GMT 2015

Opportunities in the Department of Media and Communication at the
University of Leicester. Join a growing and dynamic department which was
placed 15^th overall in the REF, and the top ten for the number of
research active staff. It is also in ranked 8^th in the 2016 Complete
University Guide.

We are looking for 2 new Media lecturers to enhance our growing research
culture and to contribute to its research spines: Media and Culture;
Journalism and Democracy; Digital Media.

Lecturers in Media and Communication
<http://ig5.i-grasp.com/fe/tpl_UniversityOfLeicester01.asp?s=4A515F4E5A565B1A&jobid=93746,2345725998&key=103822806&c=49126812587223&pagestamp=segbtqsebabcpptryn>

We are also looking for 2 temporary teaching fellows to contribute to
the areas of Journalism Studies and PR, Advertising and Consumer Culture.

Teaching Fellow
<http://ig5.i-grasp.com/fe/tpl_UniversityOfLeicester01.asp?s=4A515F4E5A565B1A&jobid=93747,4965621236&key=103822806&c=49126812587223&pagestamp=senjnitwixdmpduxck>

Please pass this on to interested colleagues, many thanks

Helen Wood

Professor of Media and Communication

Head of Department of Media and Communication

University of Leicester

Bankfield House

132 New Walk

Leicester