[ecrea] Short-term visiting research fellowships at NUI Galway

Thu Jul 16 21:42:07 GMT 2015

The Moore Institute at NUI Galway, where I work, has a short-term
fellowship programme for 2015/16, providing up to €2,500 to cover
expenses for visits of up to a month, for those visiting Galway to
collaborate with faculty, access our library's special collections, or
conduct research that benefits from presence in Galway.

It's a tight turnaround (7th August) but I'd be happy to hear from those
in ComCom with ideas for projects - all applicants need a letter of
support from an existing faculty member at NUI Galway.

http://mooreinstitute.ie/site/view/2063/

Andrew

Dr Andrew Ó Baoill
Director, Journalism programmes
Lecturer in English, NUI Galway
091-494480 - (andrew.obaoill /at/ nuigalway.ie)
<mailto:(andrew.obaoill /at/ nuigalway.ie)>