[ecrea] New OSCS Ebook online - Organisational and Strategic Communication Research: European Perspectives II

Tue Jun 23 11:42:37 GMT 2015

The OSCS management team is proud to announce the publishing of the 2015 Ebook "Organisational and Strategic Communication Research: European Perspectives II", with the ISBN 978-989-8600-36-3, free for download here: http://lasics.uminho.pt/ojs/index.php/cecs_ebooks/article/view/2075/1996 and also attached to this mail.

We thank you very much for the enthusiasm and hard work of everyone involved and hope this publication contributes to disseminate our common work within the ECREA and beyond.

Best regards,

The OSCS Management Team
Ana, Gisela and Ian