[ecrea] Job vacancies in Liverpool

Fri Apr 10 13:49:49 GMT 2015

Please allow me to draw your attention to two new permanent full time
job vacancies here at the University of Liverpool, where our
long-established department is undergoing an exciting period of growth
and development.

One of our new posts is in _Strategic communication (at grade 8)_; the
other is in _Professional and media writing_.  All the details are
available via the University of Liverpool website:

http://www.liv.ac.uk/working/jobvacancies/currentvacancies/academic/a-587893/

http://www.liv.ac.uk/working/jobvacancies/currentvacancies/academic/a-587892/

A key feature of both posts is the opportunity to work some or most of
the time at Liverpool's London campus at 33 Finsbury Square, and to help
develop our first programmes there at Masters level.

Please do consider applying to come and join us. We've put as much
information into the further particulars as we could, but I will be very
happy to answer individual queries via email.

All best wishes

Kay

Professor Kay Richardson
Room 1.02, 19 Abercromby Square