[ecrea] L/SL Screenwriting at Bournemouth University

Thu Mar 26 04:30:06 GMT 2015

L/SL Screenwriting at Bournemouth University

BA (Hons) Scriptwriting at Bournemouth is the only undergraduate scriptwriting programme in the country to be accredited by Creative Skillset. Graduates from our growing cohorts have gone on to win BAFTAs, Emmy's and the Academy Nicholl Fellowship, writing for UK and US shows such as Wolf Blood, Timmy Time, Hollyoaks and Veep, as well as working as Directors, Agents, Producers and in Script Development. Our MA Scriptwriting is a key component in our highly successful Post Graduate Media Production Framework, which currently recruits students from more than sixty countries across the world. We seek to appoint a lecturer or senior lecturer in screenwriting to join our enthusiastic and committed team. You will have professional experience of writing for film or television, and will have an understanding, if not prior experience, of teaching and research in a HE context. You will be qualified to Doctorate level or be able to demonstrate the ability to create and disseminate knowledge at an equivalent level and the capability to convert this knowledge into a doctorate in a maximum of 3-5 years from the date of appointment.

For further information see our website www.bournemouth.ac.uk/academic-jobs<http://www.bournemouth.ac.uk/futurestudents/microsites/employability/recruitment.html?utm_source=jobs-ac-uk&utm_medium=listings&utm_campaign=bigsplash>

Best Wishes

Christa van Raalte
Associate Dean for Media Production
The Media School