[ecrea] Workshop with M. Bakardjieva - Brno - POLITICAL ENGAGEMENT AND DIGITAL MEDIA USE IN CEE

Sun Mar 15 18:39:19 GMT 2015

Together with Maria Bakardjieva as a guest we would like to invite you
to Masaryk University to a workshop

POLITICAL ENGAGEMENT AND  DIGITAL MEDIA USE IN CENTRAL AND EASTERN EUROPE.

When?
In Friday, April 10, 2015.

Where?
At Faculty of Social Studies, Masaryk University (Brno, Czech Republic).

Who is invited?
Researchers and as well as doctoral and grad students interested in
the topic. We are inclusive, friendly and eager to meet and talk.

Program?
The detailed program will be released soon but it is clear that:
- Maria Bakardjieva will open the workshop with a lecture on the topic.
- Czech researchers Alena Macková&  Jakub Macek, Petr Lupač and Jan
Šerek will briefly summarize conclusions of three current and
important researches into the Czech population.
- That you as our guests will have an opportunity to present your
finished, current or planned projects, researches or papers.
- There will a panel discussion / brainstorm chaired by Maria Bakardjieva.
- And last but not least, the doctoral and grad students will have an
opportunity to discuss their thesis in friendly and yet non-trivial
company.

In other words: we continue in tradition of similar meetings organized
recently in Prague, Vienna and Brno.

And - yes, there we invite you for a lot of coffee and for lunch. And
we will be happy to see some informal fun after the workshop (yes,
Brno is very open to such activities).

Please, let us know if you intend to come to the workshop - and feel
free to share this invitation with your colleagues and students.

Looking forward to meet you,

Jakub Macek&  Alena Macková

Faculty of Social Studies
Masaryk University