[ecrea] Media Studies, Vol. 5, issue 10/2014

Fri Mar 06 20:18:13 GMT 2015

New issue of Media Studies journal, Vol. 5, issue 10 / 2014 is available online, open access at DOAJ:

http://doaj.org/toc/77c258a78d5d4c07b8693d1ba41dfb9d

or HRCAK
http://hrcak.srce.hr/index.php?show=toc&id_broj=10930 <http://hrcak.srce.hr/index.php?show=toc&id_broj=10930>

or journal's web page (articles are not separated here, there is only one PDF for the whole issue):
www.mediastudies.fpzg.hr <http://www.mediastudies.fpzg.hr>

This issue is indexed in ERIH PLUS and in Scopus.

Thank you very much for your cooperation in our previous issues and we are looking forward to our future cooperation as well.

Kind regards,

Viktorija Car
"Media Studies" journal, Editor-In-Chief