[ecrea] etum | vol. 2 | no. 1|

Fri Feb 06 21:38:43 GMT 2015

We are delighted to announce the publication of the latest issue in etum
- eJournal for Theatre and Media (open access, peer-reviewed
publication). We invite you to review the Table of Contents here and
then visit our web site to review articles and items of interest.

Short Article
--------
(Pop-)Kulturkritik als karnevaleske Delikatesse. Betrachtungen zu “The
Very Delicious Piece”. (1-6)
Sebastian Nestler

Long Article
--------
Media on Stage as Staged Media Theory: Intermediality in Gob Squad’s Super
Night Shot (7-17)
Hein Goeyens

Laiendarsteller zur Primetime. Darstellungsstrategien von Laiendarstellern
in Fernsehen und Theater. (18-38)
Linda Meier

Intermediality of the DV image as détrompe l'oeil in three contemporary
Polish fiction films (39-51)
Gabriel Laverdière

Aktualität der Archaik: Michael Thalheimers Antiken-Inszenierungen in
Berlin und Frankfurt/Main (52-63)
Johanna Canaris

The full issue is available athttp://ejournal.theaterforschung.de
together with information for authors and reviewers.

For further details, please contact the editors at
(etum /at/ theaterforschung.de).