[ecrea] DiGRA2015 - conference for games research worldwide at Leuphana University Lüneburg

Tue Jan 13 10:48:24 GMT 2015

This year Leuphana University Lüneburg will be hosting the international conference of the Digital Games Research Association: DiGRA2015. For the first time ever, the biggest and most important convention for games research worldwide will take place in Germany.

>From 14th to 17th May 2015, about 300 games experts from all over the world will gather at the campus in Lüneburg and discuss current questions on computer games. We are very excited about the lectures by our keynote speakers: Tanya Krzywinska (Falmouth University), Astrid Ensslin (Bangor University), Karen Palmer (IF-Interactive Film) and Markus Rautzenberg (Freie Universität Berlin).

Under the topic “Diversity of play: Games - Cultures - Identities" papers can be submitted until January 22nd, 2015. All the information about the Call for Papers and the selection procedure can be found at www.digra2015.org.

We invite you to send your paper, abstract, panel or workshop submission and get your ticket for DiGRA2015. Please spread the word among your friends and colleagues.

Best regards

Your DiGRA organization team

-----
M a r i u s K o n i a r c z y k
Leuphana Universität Lüneburg
Centre for Digital Cultures
Art and Civic Media | Innovations-Inkubator

(marius.koniarczyk /at/ inkubator.leuphana.de)
cdc.leuphana.com