Archive for November 2015

[ecrea] CFP - Extending Play 3, Sept. 30-Oct. 1, 2016

Wed Nov 11 00:47:34 GMT 2015

I'm pleased to announce that the third installment of our conference,
Extending Play, will take place in Rutgers University-New Brunswick's
Busch Campus Center, from September 30 to October 1, 2016.

Extending Play is an interdisciplinary conference organized by PhD
students in the School of Communication and Information at Rutgers,
bringing together scholars, makers, and key thinkers to address the
topic of gaming and play.

We'll be continuing the work that started in 2013, with Extending Play:
The Premier, and continued with 2015's Extending Play 2: The Sequel.
Take a look at our previous conferences by visiting
http://mediacon.rutgers.edu/.

This installment of the illustrious conference series will examine the
relationship between play and time in all forms of game, sport,
performance, and recorded media.

Stay tuned for a full CFP and a brand-new website!

---
/james a. hodges/
/school of communication & information/
/rutgers university/
/(james.hodges /at/ rutgers.edu) <mailto:(james.hodges /at/ rutgers.edu)>/
/@jameshodges_ <https://twitter.com/jameshodges_>
/
/908.461.8246/