Archive for August 2014

[ecrea] Associate Professor Digital Culture and Design/Lecturer Global Media Management at Winchester School of Art

Sun Aug 10 17:19:24 GMT 2014

We have two jobs that might interest folks at Winchester School of Art:

. Associate Professor Digital Culture and Design (Senior Lecturer in old money)

. Lecturer Global Media Management

Website and basic details below.

Please feel free to circulate the information.

John

……………….

https://www.jobs.soton.ac.uk/vacancies.aspx?type=9&cat=293

Associate Professor Digital Culture and Design

Graphics, Fine Art & Media

Location: Winchester School of Art

Salary: £47,328 to £59,486 per annum

Full Time, Permanent

Closing Date: Wednesday 20 August 2014

Reference: 441314FH

Winchester School of Art is part of the University of Southampton, one of the top research-led Universities in the UK. As a Russell Group University we are committed to the highest levels of academic excellence in both teaching and research.

Position: Associate Professor and MA Coordinator (Department of Graphics, Art and Media)

Lecturer Global Media Management

Graphics, Fine Art & Media

Location: Winchester School of Art

Salary: £28,695 to £35,256 per annum