Archive for June 2014

[ecrea] CfP_Intl Conference on "Media and the Public Sphere", Bucharest, Oct 2014

Thu Jun 19 23:40:32 GMT 2014

****Intl Conference on "Media and the Public Sphere", Bucharest, Oct 2014****

I am writing to invite you to participate to the 2014 edition of the
International Conference "Media and the Public Sphere. Evaluating
Media  Ethics in the Digital Era", will be held at the National
University of Political Studies and Public Administration, Bucharest
(Romania), on October 23-24, 2014.

The conference will benefit from the presence of two internationally
renowned scholars of communication and media studies, dr. David H.
Weaver (Indiana University, Bloomington) and dr. Hajo Boomgaarden
(Amsterdam School of Communication Research).

We would be delighted to welcome you in Bucharest and we look forward
to receiving your abstract. Proposals should be sent to
(conference /at/ comunicare.ro)  by July 1, 2014.

All conference-related information can be found on the website:
http://centrucomunicare.ro/mps2014.html

Best wishes,

Elena Negrea-Busuioc

on behalf of the Organizing Committee

Dr. Elena NEGREA-BUSUIOC

Editor, Romanian Journal of Communication and Public Relations
6 Povernei St., 010643, Bucharest, Romania
Tel: 0040 21 318 08 81
Fax: 0040 21 311 71 48
E-mail:(elena.negrea /at/ comunicare.ro)
Website:www.journalofcommunication.ro