Archive for May 2014

[ecrea] Lectureship in Political Theory, University of Essex

Tue May 06 20:50:27 GMT 2014

Closing date
The Department of Government is seeking to appoint a Lecturer to conduct research and teaching in the field of political theory at undergraduate and postgraduate level. The successful candidate will also supervise undergraduate projects, M.A. and PhD dissertations, and contribute to the successful administration and management of the Department. We welcome applications from candidates working in any field of political theory, but we are particularly interested in candidates who can contribute to teaching on our new degree in Political Theory and Public Policy.

The successful candidate will have completed a PhD in Political science or an allied field or be close to completion. You should have demonstrable potential of excellence in both research and teaching in political theory and/or public policy. The generation of external research funding is essential to this post.

We particularly welcome female applicants and those from an ethnic minority group, as they are under-represented at this level.

For further details see:http://gs12.globalsuccessor.com/fe/tpl_essex01.asp?newms=jj&id=77249