Archive for May 2014

[ecrea] Book series: Recursions: Theories of Media, Materiality and Cultural Techniques-series announcement

Thu May 01 14:01:29 GMT 2014

This is to announce a new book series, which focuses on media theory, cultural techniques, etc. It is published by Amsterdam University Press, and edited by myself, Geoffrey Winthrop-Young and Anna Tuschling. While we will translate important books especially part of the German media studies tradition, we are also inviting proposals on relevant topics! Please see attached as well as online here:http://en.aup.nl/nieuws/51-new-series-announcement-recursions.html

best wishes
Jussi
Dr Jussi Parikka
Winchester School of Art (University of Southampton)
MA Coordinator in Graphics, Art and Media
Reader in Media&  Design