Archive for February 2014

[ecrea] PhD in Emerging Media Studies at Boston University

Sat Feb 22 15:25:49 GMT 2014

Please circulate to students that may have an interest in either our newly formed PhD track.

More information can be found here

http://www.bu.edu/com/academics/emerging-media/

Early applications are eligible for generous tuition scholarships and funding for teaching or research.

I'm happy to answer any additional questions as well.

Best,

Jacob

(Ps. Apologies for cross-posts)

--