Archive for February 2014

[ecrea] Civilmedia14 - "UnConference for Community Media & Civil Society"

Wed Feb 12 12:55:48 GMT 2014

Salzburg´s Community Media stations Radiofabrik and FS1 announce the
6. International UnConference on Community Media in May 2014.

**************************
CIVILMEDIA14
29.5. – 31.5.2014
Venue: Bergstrasse 12, 5020 Salzburg
Partners: Radiofabrik, FS1, VFRÖ, VCFÖ, Commit,Wissenschaft&  Kunst (University Salzburg&  Mozarteum Salzburg), CMFE
Organized by Radiofabrik&  FS1
http://www.civilmedia.eu
**************************

/ Call for Proposals:
UnConference means the meeting will be open for proposals. Please send your ideas to
(r.wuerz /at/ fs1.tv)

containing basic info
- Topic, Title
- Format, such as "workshop", "panel" etc
- Presenter name
- Length in minutes, wished day&  time if any

We will open next week a public document for slots and schedule. It will be announced @ Civilmedia Website.

/ Registration&  Travel:
Civilmedia has no support anymore from the E.U. We are very sorry, but for that reason we are not able to pay any travel costs of participants.

Pre-Registration:
Please send us an short announcement of your participation
(office /at/ radiofabrik.at)
We will open a public participant list next week, the link will be published @ Civilmedia Website.

Accommodation:
Salzburg is a very touristic city with tons of hotels in different categories.You will find your way in online booking services like Trivago (http://www.trivago.de).
Because of the holiday on Thursday early booking makes sense.

Our recommendations (close to the venues):
http://www.yoho.at
http://www.gt-hotel-salzburg.com/gtde/leistungen.php

or near Radiofabrik:
http://www.jufa.eu/jufa-salzburg-city/

With best regards and greetings from Salzburg to all of you

The Civilmedia Organizational Team
Barbara Winkler (Radiofabrik) - Alf Altendorf (Radiofabrik&  FS1) - Regina Würz (FS1)