[ecrea] Part time teaching at London Met

Tue Jun 18 16:52:50 GMT 2013

The Media, Culture and Communications School at London Metropolitan University are seeking expressions of interest for possible part time teaching vacancies in the next academic year in the following areas:

Media and Communications, Digital Media, Journalism Studies at UG and PG levels.

We are seeking CVs and a covering note from those with some teaching experience in higher education, and a higher degree (preferably a PhD). You can find out more about the MCC School and the work that we do here:

http://www.londonmet.ac.uk/faculties/faculty-of-social-sciences-and-humanities/areas-of-the-faculty/school-of-media-culture-and-communications-/#Contact  us'

You can find out more about our courses here:

http://www.londonmet.ac.uk/faculties/faculty-of-social-sciences-and-humanities/areas-of-the-faculty/school-of-media-culture-and-communications-/courses/

If you are interested, please send your details by email to:
Anna Gough-Yates,(a.gough-yates /at/ londonmet.ac.uk)