[ecrea] Polish Political Science Review

Tue Mar 12 05:14:17 GMT 2013

We are pleased to announce the formation of *Polish Political Science Review. Polski Przegla;d Politologiczny*, a peer-reviewed (double-blind review process), open-access journal. All articles are published in English and are available online for free. We invite everyone to visit the Journal's website at http://www.politicalreview.politologia.uni.wroc.pl/

**

*CALL FOR PAPERS*

We invite both established academics and researchers at early stages of their academic careers to submit their articles for the first issue. The deadline for submissions is *30 June 2013*.