Archive for March 2013

[ecrea] NEW MILID Scientific Journal

Wed Mar 20 17:54:07 GMT 2013

Along with our greetings, we wish to inform you that we are launching a new journal called MILID Scientific Journal. This scientific journal is one of the collaborative actions carried out under "The UNESCO-UNAOC University Network on Media and Information Literacy and Intercultural Dialogue (MILID)", co-published by the Journalism and Communication Sciences Department of the Autonomous University of Barcelona (UAB) and Tsinghua University Center for Communication.

This new journal is focused on the fields of media and information literacy and intercultural dialogue and is divided into three sections. The first one, Articles, consists of studies which bring to light research results on the previous subject matters, analysis of theoretical contributions or elaboration of new theoretical framework to analyze MIL (Media and Information Literacy) and Intercultural Dialogue. This section will be peer-review evaluated. The second one is called Debates and is thought to foster discussion and argumentation from experts around the world on the above-mentioned issues. The last section, Book Reviews, is devoted to reflection and critique on books dealing with the same topics.
MILID Scientific Journal is committed to competitive research projects framed up by updated theory and which represent an improvement in the field of media and information literacy and intercultural dialogue.

After this brief introduction of our new journal, we invite you to submit your papers, or to collaborate with our journal as a reviewer. We are seeking proposals to write on any topics related to the main subject matters which without any doubt will be particularly welcomed.

URL:http://revistes.uab.cat/milid/index

Looking forward to hearing soon from you,

Yours sincerely,
Dr. José Manuel Pérez Tornero (Journalism and Communication Sciences Department of the Autonomous University of Barcelona).
Dr. Li Xiguang (Tsinghua University Center for Communication)