Archive for February 2013

[ecrea] Communities and Culture Network+ Funding Call

Sat Feb 16 01:42:17 GMT 2013

Some colleagues may be interested in the funding call below.

For more information regarding the call and the Network+ as a whole, please see the websitewww.communitiesandculture.org

Calls are now open for a second round of pilot projects and also for seed funding!

Pilot Projects (deadline 15th March, 4pm):
In response to our first round of funding, the Communities and Culture Network+ are issuing a second-round call for pilot projects. We would like to invite applications for up to £20k to fund a discrete pilot project of 6 months duration. We aim to fund two projects in this round. Although this call is open and could relate to any area within the Communities and Culture strand of the Network+ (seewww.communitiesandculture.org) we are particularly keen to receive project proposals from areas investigating issues of health, wellbeing and resilience. Re-written proposals from the first round and new proposals are welcome.  Projects will start no later than June 2013 and run for 6 months.

Further information relating to this call and the costing template which must be completed and submitted with all proposals can be found attached to this email or via the website at:http://www.communitiesandculture.org/funding/. Proposals should be submitted to Rosie Wilkinson ((R.H.Wilkinson /at/ leeds.ac.uk)) no later than 4pm on 25th March.

Seed Project Funding (reviewing dates June, September, December, March):
We are also issuing an open and response-mode call for seed projects of £1-4k per project (£25k per annum) to fund small discrete projects within the remit of the Communities and Culture Network+. This is an open call for collaborative or academic projects, for post-doctoral up to experienced researchers.  The projects should develop an idea or project, test a concept or theory, be creative or concept driven, and/or develop partnerships through activities.

Further information relating to this call and the costing template which must be completed and submitted with all proposals can be found attached to this email or via the website at:http://www.communitiesandculture.org/funding/. Proposals should be submitted to Rosie Wilkinson ((R.H.Wilkinson /at/ leeds.ac.uk)).

Current Pilot Projects and Networks
Information regarding the proposals which secured funding in response the CCN+'s first call are now available on the 'Project<http://www.communitiesandculture.org/projects/>  ' and 'Network<http://www.communitiesandculture.org/networks/>  ' pages of the website!

Rosemary Wilkinson
(r.h.wilkinson /at/ leeds.ac.uk)  <mailto:(r.h.wilkinson /at/ leeds.ac.uk)>
Communities and Culture Network+ Co-ordinator
Room 1.28, Institute of Communications Studies
Clothworkers Building North
University of Leeds
LS2 9JT
0113 3433754