Archive for February 2013

[ecrea] CEECOM2013 Kaunas: 10 days till the deadline and keynotes announced!

Tue Feb 05 17:25:09 GMT 2013

Dear Colleagues,

We just wanted to remind you that deadline to submit your abstracts for paper/panel proposals for *the 6th International Conference on Media in Central and Eastern **Europe (CEECOM 2013) **entitled **"Liquidity, Fragmentation, and Individualization in the Mediascape" that will take place on April 26-27, 2013, in Kaunas, *Lithuania, is approaching fast.

We can also now proudly confirm that CEECOM2013 Kaunas will have 5 great keynote speeches delivered by professors Peter Gross (USA), Paolo Mancini (Italy), Owen V. Johnson (USA), Thomas Hanitzsch (Germany) and Aniko Imre (USA).

*Call for papers and *panels will be *open until 17 February, *2013. All abstracts should be written in English and have to be submitted online filling-in the forms on the conference website.

For that and also for more information about the conference, visit the conference website: http://www.ceecom2013kaunas.lt.

We hope to meet you in Kaunas in April!

Kind regards,

/*Prof. Aukse. Balc(ytiene. */
(a.balcytiene /at/ pmdf.vdu.lt) <mailto:(a.balcytiene /at/ pmdf.vdu.lt)>
ECREA CEE Network Chair, member of CEECOM Scientific Committee
Vytautas Magnus University Kaunas, Lithuania

/*Aus(ra Vinciu-niene., PhD*/
(a.vinciuniene /at/ pmdf.vdu.lt) <mailto:(a.vinciuniene /at/ pmdf.vdu.lt)>
Member of CEECOM2013 Local Org. Committee, Head of the Dep. of Public Communications
Vytautas Magnus University Kaunas, Lithuania