[ecrea] Cultural Studies Association 2013 Conference CFP

Tue Oct 02 05:57:57 GMT 2012

The Cultural Studies Association is pleased to call for papers, panels,
roundtables, and seminars for our 2013 conference, Beyond
Disciplinarity: Interventions in Cultural Studies and the Arts.

We encourage submissions that reflect on the nature, limits, and merits
of interdisciplinary and transdisciplinary practices across the
humanities, social sciences, and the arts. This theme refers to the
historic role of cultural studies as a field that intervenes in social
and intellectual modes of disciplinarity from a variety of critical
locations. The conference aims to attract work that meets those
challenges by willfully reorganizing and redistributing the
sensibilities and knowledges of disciplinary and interdisciplinary
formations.

The full CFP can be seen here:

http://culturalstudiesassociation.org/conference-page

Please feel free to share this CFP. And do not hesitate to email me if
you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Robert W. Gehl
Assistant Professor | Department of Communication
The University of Utah
www.robertwgehl.org
@robertwgehl