[ecrea] 2012 OBITEL Yearbook

Wed Sep 26 09:48:00 GMT 2012

It is our pleasure to share with all our colleagues and friends of ECREA that as an outcome of seven years of continuous work , the *2012 OBITEL YEARBOOK *of the IBEROAMERICAN OBSERVATORY OF TV FICTION is available on the *OBITEL* website: http://obitel.net

Portuguese, Spanish and English versions can be downloaded as PDF, and an English version as e-book as well.

Maria Immacolata Vassallo de Lopes, Guillermo Orozco Gómez

International Coordinators

 Table of Contents

Part One
Fiction in the Iberoamerican Space in 2011
Comparative synthesis of the Obitel countries in 2011
Part Two
Fiction in Obitel Countries
1. Audiovisual context in the country
2. Analysis of the year: National and Ibero-American premiere fiction
3. Highlights of the year
4. Transmedia reception
5. Topic of the year: transnationalization of TV fiction