[ecrea] Nordicom Clearinghouse Children and Media Newsletter No. 1/2012

Fri Jun 29 07:45:30 GMT 2012

Dear Colleague,

News on Children, Youth and Media in the World No. 1, 2012, from the International Clearinghouse on Children, Youth and Media is now available on our web site:
http://www.nordicom.gu.se/clearinghouse.php

This issue includes a variety of articles on topics such as keitai (mobile phone) novels in Japan, the commercialization of childhood and about the survey Australian Kids Online. You may also find out who the 'Web Walkers' are... Recent initiatives on different ways to improve the media environment for children and young people are also presented as well as news briefs on current reports and conferences.
It is our hope that the newsletter will offer interesting reading!

The Clearinghouse would like to warmly thank all the contributors to this newsletter - your cooperation is much appreciated! We look forward to receive contributions or other input to coming issues - brief notices and articles (about 800-900 words), tips and reports about conferences and literature etc. regarding children, youth and media. Issue no. 2, 2012 will be published in November/December and deadline for contributions is October 31.

New postal or e-mail address? Please send any changes to:
(clearinghouse /at/ nordicom.gu.se)

Participants in the Clearinghouse network who have difficulties accessing our web site will receive a printed transcript of this document.
Please do not hesitate to contact us regarding this.

Kind regards,
Catharina Bucht and Cecilia von Feilitzen

NB! Do not reply to this e-mail address. For any comments or questions, please use the following e-mail address:
(clearinghouse /at/ nordicom.gu.se)